DeepLearn 2022 Summer
Since the capacity of the venue is limited, registration requests will be processed on a first come first served basis. The registration period will be closed and the on-line registration tool disabled when the capacity of the venue will have got exhausted. It is highly recommended to register prior to the event.
Deadlines and Fees
Fees comprise access to all courses and lunches. There are several early registration deadlines. Fees depend on the registration deadline. The fees for on site and for online participation are the same.
The selection of 8 courses requested in the registration template is only tentative and non-binding. For the sake of organization, it will be helpful to have an estimation of the respective demand for each course. During the event, participants will be free to attend the courses they wish.
Payments are to be made through PayPal or bank transfer:
- PayPal: A fee of 25 Euros will be added automatically by PayPal as cost of the service. You can charge the payment to your PayPal account or to your credit card.
- Bank transfer: Our bank coordinates will appear after the submission of the registration form. Bank fees will be at the expense of the participant.
A proforma invoice may be requested prior to payment. Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
General remarks concerning registration:
- The registration is not complete until the fees have been received.
- The organizers reserve the right to reject a request for registration if the capacity of the venue is complete. In that case, the on-line registration tool will have been disabled.
- Participants in need of a letter of invitation to apply for a visa will get it only after they have registered and their fees have been received.
- For security reasons, you should fill in the form in less than 10 minutes.
General remarks concerning payment:
- The date that defines the fees applicable is when the payment is executed.
- The payment will be acknowledged a few days after it is received.
- Participants registering on site must pay in cash. For the sake of local organization, however, it is much recommended to register earlier.
- Refunding of registration fees will not be possible in general. However, in case the event must be postponed due to the continuation of the coronavirus crisis by late May 2022, registered participants will be given the option of being transferred to the rescheduled event or being refunded.
|DeepLearn 2022 Summer
|DeepLearn 2022 Summer - Free (only invited speakers, organizers and University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria -ULPGC- staff and students). Note: Be aware that, due to the oversubscription of members of ULPGC, all registrations received after June 22 will go to the reserve list and they will be moved to the participant list by mid-July only if seats remain available.